Currently serving Greater Houston, TX area only
30 minutes – $32
45 minutes – $40 (4 or more cats will be 45 minute sitting)
60 minutes – $50
WHAT I PROVIDE:
- Fresh feeding and water
- Litter box(es) cleaning
- If required, medicine administration (oral, injection, topical – no subcutaneous)
- Depending on your cat – petting, brushing, playtime
- Daily updates with photos and/or videos via text or emails, your preference
HAPPY TO HELP AT NO EXTRA COST:
- Mail, package, newspaper pickup
- Roll out to curb and retrieval of trash bins
- Upon request, Poppy’s Kitty Cats will provide reasonable plant maintenance. However, Cat Sitter is not liable in the event the plant becomes damaged or perishes. Please place all indoor plants together on a waterproof surface in plain sight, as Poppy’s Kitty Cats is not responsible for water damaged areas or missed plants. If there are more than 10 indoor plants and extensive watering of plants outside, then the sittings on watering days for the indoor plants will be 45 minutes and charged as such. Watering the front and back yard gardens will be charged separately at $25 per hour.
- Feeding little critters: Birds, fish, turtle, chickens, etc. No Reptiles!!!
TIME BLOCKS FOR KITTY VISITS:
Morning – 7 am to 11 am
Afternoon – 12 noon to 4 pm
Evening – 5 pm to 8 pm (evening appointments offered only during the Spring and Summer seasons when it’s still daylight outside)
I try my best to arrive at the same time every day, but it’s not guaranteed! I require a three (3) hour visit window.
Time priority is given to kitties on meds.
My number one goal is to provide the best service and care for your kitty. The first step towards that is to schedule a half hour initial consultation, free of charge, to go over your preferences and your cat’s needs/care.
Any additional consultations will be charged $25
The following holidays incur an additional $15 per visit surcharge:
New Year’s Day, Martin Luther King Jr., President’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
Two (2) working copies of your house need to be provided at the initial consultation. Newer apartment/condo buildings requiring a FOB to enter should also be provided.
If keys/FOBs not provided at the initial consultation requiring a second trip there is a $10 pickup and $10 drop off charge.
I can keep your keys on file for future sittings but if you are unable to do so I strongly recommend that you get a lockbox where I can pick up the key at the first visit and drop it off after the last visit thus avoiding any extra charges. In secured buildings I can also leave the keys/FOBs with the building office, if they are open.